We finally got a new cord for our computer that I can edit videos on. So, here are a few! Enjoy!
The other day Jeff was mowing the yard and I was getting Natalie dressed. Of course she ran off and I heard her yelling "Da Da!" in the other room as she was yelling out the window at him. It was too cute, so I grabbed the camera, she got a little stage fright, but picked right back up on screaming.
After the Da Da yelling she came over to me to talk to me and bumped her head. She has now started pointing at whatever it is that hurt her. It is pretty funny.
After she bumped her head she decided she wanted to play in the curtains, she thought it was pretty entertaining. She cracks me up.
This is Natalie with her first sucker. She REALLY wanted to hold it, but Jeff and I weren't going for it.
Natalie has learned to put up one finger (yes, it is the correct finger) when you ask her how old she is. She does it with both hands, but that is OK, she gets it!
Natalie loves to have her neck kissed. When she wants us to do it, she sticks her finger in her ear like she needs us to look at it, it is pretty funny. She will now grab your face and pull you towards her for a huge slobbery, open mouth kiss...LOVE IT! She has also started spinning. She does it until she falls down. She learned to do it in music class when they were swimming like fish. There is a little pause in this video due to my fabulous editing skills....