Sunday, February 8, 2009

This weekend







We had a very full weekend. Friday started out not so hot when I went to the doc and was diagnosed with pneumonia. Ugg. Jeff came home at lunch and let me sleep all day and into the night. On Saturday he got up and let me sleep till around 9. I was feeling pretty good when I got up and we had a wonderful day. I think it got up to 70. Anyway, in the afternoon we ran to the Zoo for about an hour to get some fresh air with our friends Joe, Carrie and Emily. It was nice to get out of the house and I think it did us some good.

Sunday we went grocery shopping in the morning and then headed for naps. We went to a neighborhood get together and then out to dinner with Joe and Carrie. The grandma's watched the babies for us. It was nice to get out for some "adult" time. This week will again prove to be very busy, but with Natalie and myself still not at 100% I think we will try to scale it back this week and just hang out.

Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!