I take Natalie to a couple "gym" classes during the week at the YMCA and she just loves it. Below are some photos of her at the gym going through the obstacle course. She really doesn't follow any directions, she just runs around like crazy. New last week she learned how to jump on the trampoline and slide down the slide all by herself.


On Friday I took Natalie to a Valentines Day party with a group of stay at home mom's. It was in a church out east and Natalie had a lot of fun. She made a Valentine bag and had some yummy treats! When we got home she had a great time going through the bag and looking at all the Valentines.

Valentines Day was a lot of fun. We hung out as a family in the morning enjoying our favorite sausage stuffed rolls for breakfast. Below is the front of the cards I made for Jeff and our families.

In the afternoon I went shopping with Carrie. We went to the Carters outlet store. They were having a huge sale and we both got some good deals! I got Natalie some sunglasses because Emily loves to wear hers, and it seems she likes them. She is super cute in the too. There is also a little video of her showing them off!
That evening we were invited to a Valentines Day dinner with Thom and Jenny. We invited Joe and Carrie to join us. It was a lot of fun. I thought it was in Thom and Jenny's hometown, but it wasn't! It was so funny. We were following them and it was like, wait, where are we going? Anyway, we had dinner, way too much wine and there was even a raffle where I won something! Mom watched Natalie all night so it was nice to have a night out!

In the afternoon I went shopping with Carrie. We went to the Carters outlet store. They were having a huge sale and we both got some good deals! I got Natalie some sunglasses because Emily loves to wear hers, and it seems she likes them. She is super cute in the too. There is also a little video of her showing them off!
That evening we were invited to a Valentines Day dinner with Thom and Jenny. We invited Joe and Carrie to join us. It was a lot of fun. I thought it was in Thom and Jenny's hometown, but it wasn't! It was so funny. We were following them and it was like, wait, where are we going? Anyway, we had dinner, way too much wine and there was even a raffle where I won something! Mom watched Natalie all night so it was nice to have a night out!Here we are all ready to go out!

Jeff and Joe enjoying a moment.

I won some canisters that spelled "Faith", but the table thought it would be funny to try and come up with other words. All they came up with was "Fahti".
Natalie has had a terrible diaper rash. Poor thing never had a diaper rash when she was a baby. I think it might be the antibiotics. Anyway, mom suggested dunking her in the sink after a messy diaper instead of rubbing her with wipes. It seems to be working - she enjoys the baths much more than the wiping!
Jeff and I at the dinner.

Jeff and Joe enjoying a moment.

I won some canisters that spelled "Faith", but the table thought it would be funny to try and come up with other words. All they came up with was "Fahti".
Natalie has had a terrible diaper rash. Poor thing never had a diaper rash when she was a baby. I think it might be the antibiotics. Anyway, mom suggested dunking her in the sink after a messy diaper instead of rubbing her with wipes. It seems to be working - she enjoys the baths much more than the wiping!


