Saturday, November 10, 2007

Zzzz....

As many of you know, sleep and newborns do not go hand in hand - sleep deprivation is at the top of any new parents list. Jeff and I are no different. I don't think I have slept more than 5 hours any night since we brought Natalie home....last night though the little angel slept!!!

We finally got her to sleep at midnight after trying since 10. I thought it would be short lived, but we didn't hear from her until 4am! Total sleep 4 hours.

I got up and fed her and we were back in bed by 5. She woke up again at 7:30. Total sleep 2.5 hours.

I got up and fed her again and we were back in bed by 8:00. The next time we heard from little Natalie? 11:00!! Total sleep 3 hours.

So, although it was broken, I got a total of 9.5 hours of sleep last night! God bless little Natalie and her ability to sleep last night!

I am sure that tonight will be a different story! :)

Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!