In a previous post I mentioned how the hair dryer calmed Natalie down when she was really upset. Well, running hair dryers for hours on end can be a fire hazard, so Grandma made a tape recording of a hair dryer and it works just as well! The only problem with the tape, is that it only lasts an hour and is loud when it runs out. So, last night I searched the Internet and found that we are not alone. For $9.99 I can buy a CD of a hair dryer, not only that but they offer washing machines, dryers, vacuum cleaners and lots of other noises! I couldn't believe it. So, I have over- nighted the CD, Jeff said that anything on the Internet that says it helps with colic should have free shipping, and am waiting to get it. It will be great, we can loop it all night and even take it in the car. The website is purewhitenoise.com if you want to check it out, or if you know someone who has a cranky, colicky baby!