Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Funday!

Julia and I headed off to Red Rock this morning with my cousin Shawn and her two girls, McKayla and Emma. It was raining of course, but we made the best of it!






















On the way home Emma had had enough of being in the car and was letting us all know about it! Julia decided putting her jacket on her head was the best way to deal with it.


After our Red Rock adventure we decided to watch a movie that we got at American Girl. Julia thought her new horses needed a front row seat!


After the show we headed to another mall just to get out of the hotel for a while! We found somewhere to eat!


 Julia loves candles so I got her these three before dinner and she was so excited!


I got a surprise deliver to the hotel from my good friend's the Simmon's! It was so sweet!!


Julia has been sleeping on a blow up bed next to mine in the bedroom. I went to check on her tonight and this is what I found. All comfy in my bed, her water on the nightstand and everything. Now, the Mommy question do I try to move her or do I just sleep on the blowup bed!


We are supposed to be at the hospital at 9 tomorrow. I am hoping to learn about what the tests from last week mean and what we are doing now!

Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!