Friday, September 20, 2013

Last Day at NJH!

We had one more appointment at National Jewish before we headed out of town. The appointment wasn't until 2:30 so I decided to take Julia for a little fun! Before the fun came a little work...loading the car. Man, I missed Jeff right at this moment. And of course when I had the car 1/3 of the way loaded Julia announced she needed to go pee. Of course.


I just love driving around Denver. The mountains are so beautiful.






Yep, took this one just for Darryl.


And we made it! Julia had so much fun at the Aquarium in Houston that I took her to the one in Denver, they do have one different attraction....MERMAIDS!!

 

   
Playing in the bubbles waiting for The Aquarium to open.




So excited to see everything!




This was my favorite thing. It was amazing!!


You could see the little baby sharks moving in them!




You can't tell from this photo, but this guy was huge! So amazing!


And finally, the mermaid show!



Of course we had to feed the sting rays.


And get an airbrush tattoo.



And then we went and ate lunch where we got to see the mermaids one more time.


Julia waving while the mermaid is making a heart shape at her.


And of course we rode the carousel.


And played on the huge fish.
 


And before we left we got our photos taken with the mermaids.


And this is Julia finally discharged from NJH. Our last appointment proved to be very beneficial. Evidently Julia is low in a type of Iron that promotes sleep. They are going to start her on supplements and take more blood in 3 months to see how she is. They are hoping it really improves her energy level. Again, I am so glad that we went!


Julia made it about 10 minutes in the car before she zonked out.


And this is the photo of a kid who is so happy to be out of the car. I just wish we were home, not in Colby. Oh well, we will wrap up the trip tomorrow.


Again, I can't say thank you enough for all the support, prayers and love. It was an amazing journey and Julia and I are both better because of it.

Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!