Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cheers, Tears and Birthdays!

We have had some unseasonably warm days and have taken full advantage of them! Here are the girls on their bikes. Julia can now really peddle her trike and loves to chase after the big girls. 

Here is Julia with her baby!


Natalie and Emily in their matching outfits, I love how Julia is trying to jump in the photo.


And here is Natalie being, well, just sassy.


Julia and Natalie helping me make breakfast. I love staying at home, I love not missing these moments with my girls. They are truly priceless. 


Natalie and Julia both pulling their wagons.


My aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer and had a double mastectomy this week. So, of course, her nieces coped by going to have dinner and drinks and then road tripping to a casino.There is nothing like family!


Natalie is cheering for biddy basketball at the YMCA and they just got their uniforms for the last game. They are so adorable!





Julia "watching" the game.





Julia copying the cheerleaders.



We celebrated Jeff's birthday with a homemade cake and a pirate theme! Here are the girls decorating the cake.



And they were so excited to pick this theme out at the store and wear the eye patches!



I asked Natalie what she wanted to get Jeff and she told me that he likes Gatorade, so that is what she got him! Too cute.




Julia picked out a sweater.


Jeff and Natalie.


Getting ready to blow out the candles!


Make a wish!


Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!