Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Yea! Halloween is here! Jeff is out of town, so it is just me and the girls. We are going to have dinner with our neighbors and then go trick or treating. We are making some goodies and of course I needed lots of help. Cupcakes and corn bread....yum!


Here we are at the dinner. Julia needed a drink and still loves that Camelback bottle! I love Paige's expression.


Yea, Mi Mi made it!!

 

I tried to get a photo of the big girls....you know how that goes!


Me and my goblins. 


Mi Mi and her goblins.


Our first house! Thanks Norman and Rita! They were handing out Snickers and Julia can't have them, so I tried to sneak some safe candy in her bag and she threw herself on the ground and threw a huge fit! We were calling her the cranky fish. After that I got a lot more sly and we didn't have any more fits.





Yep, we are heading out for more!



Julia just got right in there!


Checking out to see what we got.


Just like with her purses, she carried her goodie bag with her arm up in the air. It was hilarious!



Natalie and Emily act just like sisters. I think this is Natalie's don't touch me look. I love how they painted Emily's hair red!


Me and my fish.



At this point Natalie was telling me that hew feet hurt and Julia just kept saying, "More!"

 



Halloween was so much fun. We have such a great neighborhood and such great neighbors. I am so excited that the holidays are right around the corner. I am pretty sure that they are going to be magical!

Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!