Thursday, November 3, 2011

Donuts and Bicycles

To celebrate with just our family we decided to have a donuts party! Natalie loves donuts so we thought it would be perfect. There was just one problem. Everyone was sick! So, I invited our wonderful neighbors to join us and help fill the gaps! Natalie didn't notice and have a wonderful time!!


Here is the table. I surprised Natalie with it.

 


And here is sweet Natalie blowing out her candles. I accidentally only put three candles on it the first time. I can't believe she is four!


Pa Pa Don and Aunt Suzanne brought Natalie some wonderful gifts!


And here is the gang playing with Natalie's new puzzle!


Since Jared couldn't come to her party, he came the next day with a new bigger bike! Natalie was excited and has started to ride it really well!


Julia trying to help Daddy get Natalie's bike ready.


And she is off!


When she was tired of riding her bike, Uncle Jared was nice enough to give the girls a ride in the wagon.


I think it is safe to say that Natalie's birthday parties were a hit!

Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!