Thursday, October 28, 2010

Preschool Halloween Party

Today was Natalie's Halloween party at her preschool. She was pretty excited about it, I mean, anything with a cookie and you have that girls attention. So, I went a little early and helped them set-up for it. I really can't beleive that she is even old enough to be in preschool. Seems like just yesterday I was dragging her around in an infant seat.

Camryn and Julia just hanging out being cute.



The kids getting ready to enjoy all the goodies!

Natalie digging into all the yummy treats.

Natalie's class. I love photos with lots of kids. The kid on the left side making that face, cracks me up. Also, the kids next to Natalie seems fascinated with her wings. His name is Son and he screams EVERY day when his parents drop him off. You think by now he would be over it. Caden, my friend Cary's son, is standing on the other side of Natalie.

Natalie with her teachers, Ms Kim and Ms Kelli.



Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!