Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Week 35 Doctors Appointment
So, I had a doctors appointment at 8:30 this morning. When I got there I found out that my doc was out and I would be seeing a resident. First thing they did was weigh me and holy cow, I gained 6lbs in a week. How is that even possible! My blood pressure was fine though, so they just determined that I was retaining water. The resident checked me and I am now at a "strong" 3 and 85% effaced. I am still having contractions. She told me that really I could go into labor at anytime, all the stars were aligned. If the baby is born before 37 weeks, which will be next Wednesday, she will be a preemie, but she shouldn't have any major issues. I have had a hard time sleeping lately so they told me I could take some Tylenol PM, I can't wait to try it out tonight. I am still taking it easy and praying that she stays in there one more week!
-
Natalie's huge 6th grade project was a Mission to Space . They simulated a launch and landing. Natalie got to be an astronaut and was r...