I am so behind on posting photos! Here are some from recent activities. Here is Natalie just being super cute hanging out on our bed.
MiMi bought her this really cute outfit and I couldn't resist taking a couple of photos.


I love it when I hold Natalie and she just cuddles my stomach. It is so cute.
We celebrated MiMi's birthday the Saturday before. Natalie loves to wear her reading glasses and she looks so silly in them.


One of her new favorite things to do is line up her chairs and boss us around on who is sitting where. It is pretty funny.
Natalie loves to visit the nursery, here she is with a baby rocking her in the chair with one of the baby blankets.
Just love close up photos of Natalie.
Dad came into town to help take care of Natalie as MiMi had to have her gallbladder out. It has been so nice having him here! Here they are taking care of their babies by rubbing their backs. Mom stopped by to see Natalie, as she hadn't seen her since her surgery!
Jeff and Natalie hanging out!
Natalie loving on her baby.
Since the tournament has started, Natalie has been all about her little basket ball goal. She is very serious when she goes to make a basket and she is pretty good if I do say so myself!


Natalie glad to see her MiMi after a break because of MiMi's surgery!

MiMi bought her this really cute outfit and I couldn't resist taking a couple of photos.

I love it when I hold Natalie and she just cuddles my stomach. It is so cute.
We celebrated MiMi's birthday the Saturday before. Natalie loves to wear her reading glasses and she looks so silly in them.

One of her new favorite things to do is line up her chairs and boss us around on who is sitting where. It is pretty funny.
Natalie loves to visit the nursery, here she is with a baby rocking her in the chair with one of the baby blankets.
Just love close up photos of Natalie.
Dad came into town to help take care of Natalie as MiMi had to have her gallbladder out. It has been so nice having him here! Here they are taking care of their babies by rubbing their backs. Mom stopped by to see Natalie, as she hadn't seen her since her surgery!
Jeff and Natalie hanging out!
Natalie loving on her baby.
Since the tournament has started, Natalie has been all about her little basket ball goal. She is very serious when she goes to make a basket and she is pretty good if I do say so myself!

Natalie glad to see her MiMi after a break because of MiMi's surgery!