Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Happy & Sassy Girl

Most of the photos I take of Natalie are just hysterical. She has her "charming" cheese face and huge smile. I took a bunch of photos of her today....hmmmmm....I think she was having a good day from morning till bedtime. Marty sent her an Easter gift today and you can see a little of it below. Her favorite part was the little chick that "Peeped" when you held it. She really like throwing it off our bed. As I look at these photos I can't believe how big she is!





This is Natalie's Easter picture. I love it, but she hated the rabbit. HATED him. I mean, how can you love our Doodle and hate the rabbit? I love her hair too. I put creme in it, diffused it dry and them put pomade in it. I was totally a pageant mom that day, but man, it does look cute. I put a close up in too.


I also started another Blog tonight. Every night at dinner I tell Jeff about something new/amazing that Natalie had done that day. They probably aren't amazing stories to everyone, but they are too us. I thought it would be great to get them on paper, because I have a hard time remembering all the things she does! Plus, it might be fun for her to look back on it someday. I got her first year scrapbook done tonight and I enjoyed looking and reading all the material, cards and notes from when she was born. If you want to follow, the link is under my Friend's Blog link, and it is called Natalie's New Blog. The address is: www.themostamazingthingyoudidtoday.com.

Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!