Saturday, April 4, 2009

Memories, Swings, and a little Dye...

On Sunday Jeff and I invited friends over for tacos and egg dying. I set up a table in the playroom and we let the kids go at it. It was really a lot of fun and it was so nice to hang out with friends. The kids were hilarious, they were dropping the eggs into the cups, tipping the cups over and stirring them with their hands. I think most of the eggs ended up with cracks, but they really had a great time. I think the little one that enjoyed it the most was Solomon. He was very upset when the egg dying was over! I put a little video up too so you can get a feel of the organized chaos!










We got a swing set thing for Natalie and it delivered on Friday. Jeff and Joe put it together on Saturday and had to fight wind gusts that hit the 55mpg mark. It was SO windy. In fact it seems like it has been really windy a lot. I mean, I know we live in Kansas, but the wind needs to go! Natalie spent the day with Grammie while Mom-Mom got some things done around the house. She didn't take a nap, so she was ready for bed at around 6:30 tonight. She is so sweet. She and Emily loved trying out the swing set and Jeff and Joe did a great job putting it together!




Carrie brought over a CD that had some photos of Natalie since December. There were some great shots on there and I just had to share them.

This is Natalie at Joe and Carrie's with hair that has just a little bit of static in her hair!


I think this is Natalie showing Carrie her mouth!

This is Natalie on one of our trips to the zoo.





Making cookies at Christmas.

Loving being a lady bug for Halloween.

Not enjoying sitting in front of Grammie's neighbor's flowers. They are so pretty this time of year!
This is my little sassy girl!


Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!