Jeff and I are still feeling terrible, but Natalie is feeling great! In fact she has just been adorable...of course. :)
The teacher told Jeff that Natalie likes to color, so tonight I bought her some colors and a book. And can you believe it? She colors!! It feels like just yesterday I was sitting in a chair for hours nursing her and now she can color? Life goes by too quick. I love this outfit she has on too. It is too cute!

I got this apron for Natalie when we went to Estes Park. I thought it would be great for Christmas cookie making and I think Natalie agrees. Aren't her piggie tales too cute.
I saw this shirt and it just cracked me up. If you can't read it, it says, everyone is thankful for me. She got the zebra for her birthday and is really taking to it. Carrie and Joe and Emily were gracious enough to get her one too and we took it to daycare so she could have double the fun on it.
