Yes, we are still here, but Ms. Natalie has been so sick the past month. From a fever to strep to the crup. It has been terrible! I am just going to post a bunch of photos from the past month - she has been sick, but oh so cute!
On October 23, 2007 we went to Prairie Pines Christmas Tree Farm for Pumpkin Days! We had a really good time. Natalie's Aunt Suzanne went and our neighbors Joe, Carrie and baby Emily. The weather was wonderful and I think we got some great photos!


Since Natalie turned 1 she has been addicted to a blankie. I got it for her the week after her birthday and she loves it. She takes it everywhere. Grammie has bought some others, in case something happens to the original.
Of course Natalie is too big to ride in her stroller, she now must help push it!
Halloween was fun. Natalie was sick, but we stopped in at her daycare party.
So, Halloween we let Natalie feed herself and it is just so funny at how messy she can get!
We had everyone (Grammie and Grandpa, Granpa Don, Carrie, Joe and Emily) over for pizza before we went trick or treating. Natalie wasn't feeling very good and we made it to 3 houses. Isn't she the cutest lady bug? Also, Doodle got in on the action and was a lady bug too. She was hilarious. Jeff and I carved the pumpkins the night before Halloween and I thought we did an exceptional job. The weather was great and we had a good time!

Natalie loves drinking out of our cups. As you can see she hasn't mastered it yet, but she sure is proud when we let her try!
Natalie wasn't crazy about this chair as an infant, but now she just loves it. We got it out Halloween for baby Emily, but now Natalie loves to sit it. It is so funny.
I bought Natalie this outfit and I thought it was so cute! I love it when she lets me pull her hair over to the side like that.
Natalie is now forward facing in the car, so the sun gets in her eyes. So, she wears these super cool shades. I think she is so cute in them!



