
I can't believe Natalie is nine months old today. She is getting to be such a big girl. It has been so amazing to watch her grow and discover new things.
So, we started sleep training on Tuesday night. It was terrible. A 45 minute battle with Ms. Natalie. She still woke up 4 times. On Wednesday night, it was much easier to put her down, maybe 20 minutes and she slept from 6:40-7:20 - not waking up once! Last night she went down in about 10 minutes and slept from 6:40-6:45. She did wake up once, but Jeff got her back down in 5 minutes. I did hear her get up a couple times, but she soothed herself right back to sleep. It has been a hard week, but I think we all are getting more sleep and doing better! At least I am not falling asleep at my desk!
Have a good weekend!