Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Videos

It has been a while since I have blogged anything to do with Natalie. It has been crazy around here. I hurt my back and got a summer cold...yuck! I also had to travel for work last week. I did stop and see Cleo and she is adorable!! I can't even remember Natalie when she was that little. Hmmm....I am not sure she ever was that little! :)

Ms. Natalie has decided to quit sleeping at night. We started sleep training last night, not cry it out, but something else. Tonight seems to be a little better, but it is still early. I did have time to load a couple of videos while she was sleeping.

The first one is Natalie playing with a bib. She loves to shred things....anything....paper, napkins and even her bib. Lucky for me her bib can't be torn. She makes this really funny noise too, like hiya! It is too funny.

The second video is a video of the famous NAKED BABY!!! Notice she is so excited that she can't even crawl right. She even topples over once. Daddy having the camera out throws her off a little, but she has to be the cutest baby ever.

Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!