Friday, January 4, 2008

Just Me Being Cute!

This is me and Grandma. I am just getting ready to go to bed and she had to get one last squeeze in. Don't you just love my socks? Thanks Aunt Suzanne!

This is me just smiling and laughing at Grandpa. I have enjoyed his visit so much and have been a good little girl for him! Mommy is not sure what those lines on my head are....they kind of look like an airplane runway strip....

This is me in the very first outfit that Mommy and Daddy bought when they found out they were having a baby. They didn't know if they were having a boy or a girl, so it is very gender neutral. I still look very cute in it. I think, according to the length of the legs, that Mommy waited a little too long to put it on me and it may go in the "outgrown" box very soon.


This is me in my very cute Adidas outfit that Grandma got me. Mommy thinks I look so very grown up in it!

This is me right after I went to take the Great Grand Kids photo. I did so good and Mommy and Daddy even went out to eat after it and I just slept and hung out! It was such a nice night!

Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!