Monday, January 14, 2008
Another Year Older
So, today is my birthday, another year older - now I am 33. Wow, I can't believe it. This is the first year that I really feel complete - as silly as it sounds. I feel so lucky. I have a great hubby, a beautiful daughter, a good job, a great house, wonderful friends and the list goes on and on and on...the only thing I do wish is that Jeff was here to share it with me. He is currently in Hawaii attending his sisters wedding...I guess I will let him off the hook. :) So what is my wish for this new year? That nothing changes, because it is perfect, just the way it is.
-
Natalie's huge 6th grade project was a Mission to Space . They simulated a launch and landing. Natalie got to be an astronaut and was r...
