Today's appointment went really good! Things are just going really smoothly. Here are the details:
I didn't gain any weight
My blood pressure was 120/70 - I have a little puffiness in my feet
Natalie's heart rate was 140
I am dilated to 2 centimeters (you deliver at 10)
I am 85% effaced and "soft" (you are fully effaced at 100%)
I measured at 38 weeks (I will be 38 weeks on Saturday)
Natalie is at station -1/-2 (Babies start at station -4 and are ready to be born at +4)
My group strep b was negative
The doctor said I was right on track with where I was in my pregnancy. We asked for a birth prediction and he said 3-4 days early, that would be the 15/16. We will see how right he is! We see the Perinatologist tomorrow and will get to see Natalie on a sonogram. I will update as soon as I can!