Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I'm in labor!!! Now what??

No, I am not in labor yet, but thought I would let you all know what Jeff and I plan to do once the big day comes.

We are not planning on contacting everyone once I go into labor. Jeff and I would like to keep Natalie's birth an intimate affair.

Because of the need for Natalie to be seen after she is born to check on her kidney and kidney function and because the pediatrician has asked that she not come into contact with any ill people, as a virus could harm her kidney, we are not sure of what kind of visitation she will have.

We plan on sending out an e-mail when Natalie is born to all of our family and friends. If we have any updates on her kidney we will also include that.

Jeff and I would ask that after we send out her birth announcement e-mail that you check the blog for updates on her/our progress and when visitation has been approved.

We are going to be very excited to share her with all of you, but we also understand that it may not be as soon as we want.

Again, thank you for all of your well wishes and prayers, we are in the home stretch now!

Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!