Friday was a fun filled day for the girls. It was Grandparents Day for Natalie and both girls were performing in the half time show with the Jr. Cheerleaders. It was a fun day!
Both girls in the morning before school. Julia ready for the cheerleading and Natalie all dressed up for Grandparents Day.
Julia also lost her third tooth! So exciting!
Natalie's Grandparents Day performance. You can't really see her at all in the first video, but I move to a spot to see her better in the others.
This one starts at the 1 1/2 minute mark.
And here are Mi Mi and Uncle Jared back in her room hanging out!
And that night the girls performed at the football game.
I was trying to get a photo of Julia before the game and it was going well until she found a microscopic scratch on her finger....after that, forget it. I thought this photo was too sweet though.
The girls with school friends.
My girls.
And it was time to perform!
And here is the video of the performance.
The marching band does a really cool glow performance around Halloween. Here is a little bit of that!





