Last weekend Jeff and I made a quick trip to KC, just the two of us! It was wonderful and we had a great time!
Here are Jeff and Max on the way to drop him off at the kennel.
Jeff and I shopping at the outlet mall!
My wonderful dinner Friday night.
Jeff and I shopping on the plaza.
Danielle and I on the plaza before dinner Saturday night.
Jeff and I at dinner.
When we got back Julia's second tooth was so loose it was practically laying on her lip. One pluck and it was gone! Here she is with her new smile!
Here are the girls starting their last week of school!
Natalie and I at lunch together.
Natalie and I with her friends at lunch.
Julia taking advantage of the wonderful weather and flying a kite!
On Tuesday Natalie had her final field trip to the zoo. Unfortunately it was cold and rainy but we made the best of it. The kids were divided up into groups and had to find different continents and animals that were from there.
Natalie with one of her favorite animals, the zebra.
Julia with her teacher, Mrs. Kraft.
Natalie with her teacher, Mrs. Shofner.
We left the table for a second to come back and notice the half of a loaf of bread was missing. Hmmm...wonder who got it??
The girls and I made a couple gifts for their teachers. First up, painted mason jars to look like apples filled with chocolates.
Book marks with photos and notes.
And lastly, cupcakes in mason jars with a label that reads, "thanks for making my year so sweet". We gave these to the teachers and to the support staff.
On Thursday Natalie had her Arty Smarty Party. It was a lot of fun and we had good weather!
And before we knew it the last day of school was here!
First up, Natalie's Hollywood party!
And Natalie receiving the Police Award, for keeping her class in check all the time.
And last but not least, Julia's beach party, which we had to have inside because of more rain!
After school we decided to get ears pierced. Julia has been asking and Natalie needed to have one redone. So, away we went!
We first ate lunch with Mi Mi. These are my now kindergartener and second grader!
And here is Natalie with her new earring!
She was so excited!
Julia was next and she was super excited!
Determining where to put them!
Read, set, go!....
Ta-Da! All done!
And now they are both done and look great! They had so much fun shopping for earrings and even discussing how the sharing would go.
And now, it is time to relax and enjoys summer!!



























