First up for Halloween was Julia's dance class. There were so many Elsa's!
Julia and Natalie had their Halloween party's on Wednesday. They were off Thursday and Friday for conferences.
Julia's was first. They have a Mother Goose theme at their party. Every child dresses like a character from a Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme. Here was Julia's:
Ride a cock horse to Banbury Cross
To see a fine lady upon a white horse
With rings on her fingers and bells on her toes
She shall have music wherever she goes.
Julia with friends.
Getting ready for a parade!
Julia's class.
Winning a prize!
Listening to a story.
Talking with Mother Goose while waiting to go into the Enchanted Forest.
Inside the Enchanted Forest.
Snack time!
Playing games.
Dancing.
Natalie's party was later that afternoon. I was in charge of the game. I made a pumpkin out of solo cups and each cup had a trick or a treat.
Natalie walking into her class.
Natalie and Clare.
Clare, Natalie and Anne Marie.
Parade time.
Natalie's class.
And on Halloween we went to the Knight's house for trick or treating and a party! Before a party is always some work. So, here are the kiddos making candy corn rice krispie treats!
The girls getting ready to go trick or treating!

The family.
The awesome food!
Girl power! A little nerf gun war.
Natalie and I.
Amy, me and Ginna.
The party goers.
Trouble!
Julia and me.
Jeff and I.
Happy Halloween!!












