This was the weekend before Memorial Day, but better late than never!
Julia had her four year check and had to get 2 shots. Yuck. However, she is super cute in the 2 shirt at the pediatricians office!
And just what every mom needs, a girls weekend away in Kansas City!
Ginna taking a photo of the new necklace we gave Ana for her birthday, but I couldn't resist, the photo is too funny!
And here we are at multiple locations hanging out and having fun!
And Amy and I found an unpleasant surprise in our room, so we all got this nice basket, along with champagne and strawberries!
Ana getting sang to by the bartender.
This was our fabulous dinner at Capitol Grill with our very funny waiter, Eric.
YUM!
Amy's very first tequila shot!
When I went to pick Natalie up on the 19th she surprised me by telling me she lost her second tooth! WOW!
Julia failed her eye test at the pediatrician, so we took her to the eye doc for a check up. Turns out she is far sighted and needs to wear glasses when doing things close up.
Of course these are the pink ones she picked out! Too cute!
Julia has a couple of jewelry boxes and when I went in to clean her room one day, I found that she had dumped all her jewelry out and replaced it with horses.
Julia has been giving us a run for our money lately and I saw this sign and thought it was really appropriate!
And before I could blink it was the girls last day of school!
Jumping for joy for the last day!
Natalie and her teacher, Mrs. Anneler.
Julia and her teacher since January, Mrs. Farner.
Julia and her best buddy, Jude.
The last day of school beach party!
Julia and Jude again.
Natalie and Clare
Our great staff!
Natalie showing me how she can climb up one more time.
And Julia showing me what she learned, which might be the most exciting thing for me! She can do it all by herself!
Natalie saying goodbye to her locker.
And to her school!
So now, we can get to our Memorial Day Weekend! The fun started after I got the girls from school with lunch with friends!
Saturday brought a trip to the ranch for another attempt at horseback riding. We took lots of med and then dressed her in a long sleeved shirt, jeans and gloves. She did great and had a lot of fun. Natalie enjoyed her ride and even did a little bug hunting.
We regrouped on Sunday and on Monday went to a friends house to swim and cook out. The girls had a great time swimming and playing. The sky cleared up just long enough for the girls to get a good swim in.
Julia being ornery.
The girls coming up with a plan to get the older girls.
Poor Hannah. She doesn't stand a chance!
Eating lunch on our towels. Perfect.