There has been so much going on around here.
Jeff and Max just hanging out.
My cute girls!
Julia has been having a hard time with her asthma as fall has started. Here is one of many nights we sat up together until the worst of it passed and the meds kicked in!
Because Julia was running a fever she couldn't go to the birthday, but Natalie could and we had a blast! We celebrated the twins turning 5 at Chuckie Cheese!
Love my girl!
Natalie and Hadley.
Keeping Julia entertained at home can be hard, however she does love to put on makeup!
Julia had her annual kidney check and all is well!
It is Daddy's birthday!! Yea!!
Making a wish!
Natalie's pick, a yellow sweater.
Julia's pick, some new shoes.
Jeff's new safari shirt I got him. So says Natalie.
The birthday boy and his girls.
We celebrated Jeff's birthday at the ranch. The Burbach's joined us and we had a great time. We went to the playground in a nearby town and enjoyed the fall weather.
And after another doctors appointment for Julia, we decided to have dinner at Target while waiting for the prescription. The girls were thrilled.
The girls are all dressed up and ready for their Thanksgiving Program/Grandparent's Day at school. I adored them in these blue dresses!
Julia was up first, here she is waiting to take the stage.
And here she comes.
Visiting Julia's classroom.
Now it is Natalie's turn!
After the music program the did a PE part. It was really neat. They used exercise balls as drums. It was great!
And now it was time to visit Natalie's room!
One of the most exciting things that has happened is my best friend, Kendra, found out she is expecting. And after having 4 boys, finding out it was a girl, made it all a little sweeter!!
I surprised the family with this cake.
Here she is right after she found out the gender. She was just glowing!
I helped another Mom in Natalie's class put together the Thanksgiving feast. We decided to do everything in miniature and it was adorable!
Just because, we decided to have a manicure day at my house.
Sometimes I find the girls sleeping in the weirdest positions.
We stopped at Pa Pa Dons and were in the storage room looking for something. When I turned around I saw the girls totally engrossed in Suzanne's old doll house. It was so cute.
My dear friend Cassidy was in town for the holidays and I really wanted a photo of us with our kiddos. We were celebrating her boy's birthday. I was so glad to get to celebrate with her! Yes, this is the best photo I got.
Natalie was at school and Julia was playing with the princesses. When I walked by I saw this. She cracks me up.
It was finally time to get the girls hair cut! Julia has never had hers cut and she was super excited.
Finished first hair cut!
And it is Turkey Day! My girls are my greatest blessing!
We stopped off at the Ast's first and it was a lot of fun to see our family!
My goofy girl.
I am so thankful for my family!
Now it was time to head to Mi Mi's. First, a little gingerbread house building.
Just hanging out!
Julia looking at the black Friday ads. She was looking for some pink boots she saw earlier that night. Starting her young!
Yipee!! Time to get the Christmas decor out!!
Julia loved this ornament because it has a 3 on it and she, of course, is 3.
Julia with her first Christmas ornament.
Natalie putting the star on the tree. Yikes! It is tall!
The finished product.











































