Friday, October 18, 2013

Natalie turns six!

Julia started Natalie's birthday off with a bang! She had her scope her this morning and we hope to hear something more next week.


Recovering at home.


Natalie with the first book she ever read!


My beautiful SIX year old!! Pa Pa James took her to school since I was in the hospital with Julia.I was glad that he got these photos.



It was finally party time! Natalie was so excited. Pa Pa James let them open his present early. They were flying fairies and they are amazing!






Mi Mi got light up ponies for both girls, super cool.


 A LaLaLoopsey doll! Thanks Mi Mi!

 
 

We love Sophia the First! Thanks Pa Pa Don!


Yea!! Ariel with her sisters...just what I wanted!



When Natalie opened this up she says, "I don't like this game. It buzzes and scares me!" Too funny.


Her cake.


Making a wish.




 Yum!

Natalie and Pa Pa Don.


Aunt Suzanne with the girls.



Mi Mi and Pa Pa with the girls.


I surprised Natalie with more decorations.




Sweet sisters!


My dancing girl.


Natalie and her Pa Pa.



Natalie with her very tired Mommy.



Julia wouldn't be left out.


Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!