We did lots of things when we were snowed in, including putting on make up! I think Julia may need a few more lessons.
Two weeks ago the girls and Jeff came down with the norovirus. It was super nasty and I am glad that we all seem to be on the road to recovery!
Of course with sickness came lots of snuggles.

And a couple of visits to the ER for dehydration. This time Natalie got a blue slushy and she thought it pretty much rocked.
While Natalie and I were at the ER, Dad was at home fighting dehydration with Julia with some good old Gatorade. I think this is the first time she had ever had it and she told us that she LOVED it.
When the girls were feeling a little better I took them to the local pet store to get to see some kitties. They are such animal lovers.
I love watching Natalie and Julia sleep. They are always so peaceful and so very sweet. This is Julia during nap time the other day.
Aunt Karen had some baby goats and was nice enough to bring them into town for the girls to see. They thought they were awesome and couldn't get enough of them.
Natalie has been coming into our room a lot at night for hugs. I thought maybe letting her sleep with my shirt would help. It has and I think it is so sweet to see her snuggling with them!
We also got our previous home on the market. Here is the link:
http://www.wichitaksrealestate.com/homes/11102-W-Lantana-Cir/Wichita/KS/67205/29134170/?index=1
And here is the video:
Here the girls are singing Row, Row your boat - too cute.
And here is a shot of the snow coming down when we got our record snow fall.














