Just like the winter, this spring started off mild, really mild! In fact it was so warm one day we got the pool out for the girls!
Here is Julia having a snack!
I love this photo of Julia, to me it says, hmmmm......what can I do to those big girls?
Oh, I know, I will throw a ball at them!!
Of course the big sisters play along!! "Don't get us with the ball!!"
Julia enjoying some pool time. She was extremely excited that she could splash without getting into trouble!
It is even fun running around the pool!
Everyone having a good time!
Julia loves her animals! So, we took her to a bunny themed school event and they got to make their own bunny ears. I think she was hopping around here. I love the KU paci that she now has! Oh wait, a two year old shouldn't even have a paci!!
Aunt Suzanne came over to play! Yea!!
They were tearing down a house close to our and evidently it had a huge beehive that had to relocate and decided to so in our neighbors yard! They had to get a bee keeper to come out and get it. I have never seen that many bees.
It looks like they are all hanging on something, but really they are just climbing on each other. Gross!!
And there is the empty branch they were hanging out on.
We had Emi over to spend some time with Natalie and they decided to wear matching PJ's. It is no wonder that these two get mistaken for twins!
Our neighbor had her baby on the 5th, so I made her these burp cloths. I thought they turned out really cute!
I bought the girls a strawberry growing kit. Here we are getting it ready!
And every new garden needs a couple of signs.
Yea! It is time for the ECC Celebration, which means one thing in our house....PONY RIDES!!!
Later on we rode them with our friends. I told Carrie if we each had one more kid we could fill up a pony ride!
And here is Julia giving me a high five because I told her we could ride them again!
And here Natalie is showing her pony some love.
They also had a petting zoo for the kids. Always a hit.
New this year was a large inflatable. Of course Julia headed right up to the top to go down the slide with Natalie right behind her!
I love her face in this one!
Ready, set, go!!
Taking the bikes for a spin.
Heading down the slide.
Playing on the spinners.
Hanging out with Mommy on the swings.
Zoom, Zoom, loved the bouncy bike!
My beautiful girl!
I have never seen a child get so excited over the duck game. Could have been because the prize was a pink purse with a bunny printed on it!
On Friday we took the girls to pick strawberries at a local patch. It was a lot of fun! Along with the strawberries they had free kittens. Really cute, free kittens.
Of course the kids were like magnets to them....
Natalie fell in love with this white one. I love the way it is looking at her here.
It then decided to get up and lay in a plate. Silly kitten.
"Please. please, please!! I want to take it home and sleep with it!! Please!!!"
After checking out the kittens it was time to get to pickin some strawberries!!
After a while the older kids decided to look for bugs. Of course the boy, Tye, didn't have any trouble finding any!
Good thing they were ladybugs!
After picking we decided to have a little lunch and enjoy some of our strawberries!