Natalie has a new trick. She can suck her nostrils in and make them stick. Isn't she talented?
On Wednesday Natalie had her first eye exam. She did a great job and passed with flying colors.
Here is a little video of her at the appointment.
And while I had my appointment Natalie "babysat" Julia. They both did a great job.
Tonight after dinner we were just hanging out and I thought they girls were being super cute. What is new about that? Anyway, while I was cleaning the kitchen, Jeff was giving Julia a class in Play Dough and she was having a blast. She loved the rolling pin.

Natalie was just hanging out on the couch listening to a story with her Tag reader. She is getting really good at making it work!
Julia has started trying to jump and it is hilarious. I have some video of it on the other camera and I will download it soon, but I think you can get the idea from this video.
Natalie come's up with some real good ones sometimes during our conversations. Here are some of my recent favorites.
Natalie come's up with some real good ones sometimes during our conversations. Here are some of my recent favorites.
Natalie: I have nipples.
Me: Yep.
Natalie: You know what they do?
Me: Nope.
Natalie: They help me do chin ups.
Me: Great.
Me: I wonder how I got lucky enough to have two beautiful little girls?
Natalie: Well, God made us Mom!
Me: Natalie get your PJ's and get in here.
Me: Natalie, get in here!
Natalie: Mom, I am doing the best I can. I only have two hands.
Me: Stunned. She sounds just like me!!















