Monday, December 27, 2010

Random Video Post

Jeff got Natalie on video singing "Up on the Housetop" when we were coming home from his Dad's house. I am pretty sure it is one of the cutest things she has ever sang - I love how she mixes up the verses. Here are the words that she is singing:

"Up on the housetop reindeer paws, out jumps silly old Santa Clause. Give her a dolly that laughs and cries, one that will open and shut her eyes."




So, while I was getting this video off of Jeff's phone I found these other two. The first one is a video of Julia when she was little doing tummy time. Jeff loved how vocal she was being. The second one is of me on a zip line at the pumpkin patch. The funny part is Natalie really wanted to do it and was up on the platform before they told her she was too short. She was really disappointed. Maybe next year she will be tall enough.





Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!