Thursday, September 2, 2010

September 2 - 2010

Here are just a few shots from the last few days.

Here is Natalie after her nap. She always gets a snack and I was busy working on the computer and she told me she wanted crackers - hop, hop, crackers to be exact. I told her go ahead. So, I hear her in the snack drawer and I see her take the box of crackers to her room. Then I see her run out of her room and throw the box in the trash. Hmmm.....so I ventured into her room and found this. She is such a stinker.



Natalie's hair is the best. Both thick and thin and straight and curly. She also drools when she sleeps and sweats sometimes, so if we get a little drool, sweat and a good sleep we have some crazy morning hair.


I love this photo of Jeff reading to the girls. They are both loving it!

Here is Julia in her bath. Love those blue eyes. When she is in the bath she can now take her foot and put it in her mouth. It is so cute.


Can't resist taking a photo of a baby in a hat. She loves to sit with her feet crossed too. She does it all the time. It is so sweet. Natalie volunteered to be in a photo and I couldn't believe it. I love the photo of the two of them - Julia is sporting her big lip sad cry.



We just got Natalie's old stage out for Julia to play with and Natalie was showing her how it works. It was so cute.



Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!