Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lots Going On!

Wow, we have been up to so much. I thought I would share some photos!

So, last week we went to Baby Waves to try and get a sneak peek of the new little one. I guess she had a different plan because she wouldn't stay still! These are the best photos we got and they aren't great. Of course we think she is just beautiful!




We took Natalie with us, but she was totally not interested. I had her wear her Big Sister shirt, but she thought it would be funny to put her blankie in front of it. So sassy.

The grocery store here in town now has little carts for the kids to use. I let Natalie use one for the first time when Dad was here with us and she thought she was big stuff!

We went to Kobe Steakhouse for my birthday and Natalie thought it was great! She even ate some of the soup.

Natalie and Emily were eating cookies the other day and Emily found a new way to enjoy the frosting!


Natalie is so ready to be a big sister. Here she is changing her baby's diaper. She can take one off and put one on all by herself. She is going to be such a big help.

For Christmas Mi Mi got Natalie a Barbie Mustang. Dad and Jeff put it together and it is a hit. We haven't put the battery in it yet, but they enjoy climbing in and out of it and turning on the radio. Oh, right after we took this photo Natalie peed in the car. She has been wanting to wear underwear, but doesn't have the hang of it yet!





Dad got Natalie a rocking horse for Christmas and she loves it!

Natalie and Dad.

Natalie and Mom.

I just think this photo is cute!

Dad and Natalie playing with her train.

I have a chair for Natalie to stand in to help me cook and sometimes there is enough room for two cooks in the kitchen. I love the looks both of the girls have.

Dad also got Natalie a Leapster for her birthday, you can see that she likes it. Below is her opening her gifts. She loves the crayons for the tub, the camera (which she has learned to use) and her very own laptop.





Natalie had Abbie over for a play date and the girls wanted to get in Natalie's bed. They were so cute snuggling together. I can see many sleepovers in their future! I am sure all the secrets they share will be about how great their Mom's are!

Dad, Natalie and I.

Jared, Me, Mom, Darryl and the star of the show, Natalie.



Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!