I love this photo that Carrie took of Natalie, although her expression is funny, I love her eyes and her hair.
Natalie hanging out on the back patio eating a treat on a 80 degree day!
Natalie getting braver and trying more things at My Gym!
I got Natalie these new hats and she looks so cute int hem. I love the way her curls come out underneath the hat.
Because Natalie has a ton of bows, I decided to make a bow holder. I have to say that I love it!
Natalie is really into her babies now, so I bought her a cheap stroller. Well, it is so cheap that the seat really won't stay on it, but Natalie doesn't care and neither does Baby Annie! I did buy her a nicer one this weekend and she loves it! It even has a basket underneath to haul all kinds of things.
This was Natalie before a bridal shower and she insisted on wearing the necklace that my dad got her. You can't see it very well here, but it has little pearls on it. I thought that she would break it, but she left it alone and just loved wearing it!



