We have been having such a good time! Here are some photos of a few recent activities. We are looking forward already to next weekend when we can celebrate Father's Day! This week we have a few fun things planned too.
Today we ran to Target to get somethings for a cookout we were having with Kendra and her family. Jeff and I love Starbucks, so we decided to start Natalie early! Actually, she is drinking whip cream, but she thinks she is pretty big stuff!

On Sunday, Don came over to hang out with Natalie. I think you can tell from the photo that they had a great time.

After nap on Friday, Natalie brought out her hair bows and then decided that Riley needed to be wearing them. I give Riley a lot of crap, but she really is a good sport.


Friday we met Jeff for lunch at a great restaurant in Old Town. We ordered queso and Natalie just loves it. It was so funny to watch her eat it. She is getting so big!

On Thursday Emily came over to hang out with us for a little bit while her parents got some things done around the house. She just started standing on her own and it was so cute to see her standing by Natalie. She is ten months old this month.
On Wednesday we went to a class at the zoo to learn about penguins and ran into our friends Christina and her daughter Ingrid. We hung out at the zoo and then had lunch. The girls are so funny together.
Last Sunday when we were getting ready to go to church I realized that Jeff and Natalie were in matching outfits and I had to snap a photo.
Last Sunday when we were getting ready to go to church I realized that Jeff and Natalie were in matching outfits and I had to snap a photo.


A couple of weeks ago Emily came over and Natalie was nice enough to give her a ride! We are in trouble when they turn 16!