Things here have been just great! Here are a few photos of what we have been up to!
Natalie has decided that she likes hamburgers, most kids I guess like chicken nuggets, but Natalie really doesn't. She likes to eat hamburgers like a big girl!
Jeff and I had everyone over for dinner on Sunday and since it was March first I thought it would be a good time to break out the St. Patricks day shirt and bow. Isn't it too cute on her!

On Monday we babysat for Emily. She was really good and the girls got along well. Usually Natalie just cries when I hold her and she even waved bye-bye to her the first half hour she was here. Once she realized she wasn't leaving I think she just tried to make the best of it. It was really cute when she held the teething ring for her to suck on.
On Tuesday after MyGym we went to Kendra's and spent the day with her and her son Isaac. He was really sweet on Natalie and Natalie warmed up to him too. As you can see, they were two peas in a pod. Kendra told me that he even included Natalie in his prayers that night....hmmm...maybe there is some kind of future for these two and Kendra and I can be family! Wouldn't that be funny!!
Tonight Jeff cooked steaks out and they were mighty yummy. I got Natalie this little portable booster chair and I think she really liked it. Or maybe she just really liked sitting by DaDa. We have not been letting her have her paci during the day, but tonight she was just coming unglued so I told her she could go and get it. She wouldn't even take a drink because she didn't want to take the paci out. She is so funny.
And last but not least, Jeff can't ever complain about lack of cuddling as long as the doodle is still around. She loves him so much.
