Wednesday, June 11, 2008
WOW!
So, Natalie is still getting up about twice a night to eat. Usually between 1 and 2 and at 5. This morning she got up at 5 and I could hear her grunting on the monitor. Nothing unusual about that. I decided to go to the restroom and then go get her. By the time I was in the bathroom she was screaming - out of the ordinary for her. So, I ran to her room and when I got there she was sitting up in her bed. Right in the middle screaming. I couldn't believe that she got herself into a seated position in the middle of the bed. Obviously, she was stressed about the situation too!!
-
Natalie's huge 6th grade project was a Mission to Space . They simulated a launch and landing. Natalie got to be an astronaut and was r...