Tuesday, August 28, 2007
My First Entry
So, I am attempting my first entry on my new blog. How very exciting. I thought I would start with saying that I don't feel comfortable putting our last names or city and state out there for the whole world to see...so, if I am leaving out some information, that is probably why! I think Maria was wise to tell me to start this. I know I have been trying to keep everyone up to date on e-mail, but it is hard and you forget who you tell what to. Anyway, one place for everyone to read the same thing sounds like a good deal to me! I thought I would start with some history on what has happened to date.
-
Natalie's huge 6th grade project was a Mission to Space . They simulated a launch and landing. Natalie got to be an astronaut and was r...
